Avanade Senior Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Senior Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Saint Paul, MN) in September 2015.

Interview

Process was fair and predictable. Interviewer mapped out the interview stages and how many interviews and who was the person at each level of seniority, etc. Questions were related to the position and background and how my experience fit with the requirements. Very solid conversations about "fit" and there were no "alone on a deserted island" type questions. The role was heavily focused on selling solutions versus products so that "split" of my experience selling each was an important topic to the interviewer. Overall a good experience. Compensation levels were given which was nice and that I would be hired at "one of 2 different levels in this hierarchy..." Interviewer was easy to work with.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience in selling solutions versus products? How are they different and how would you place your experience in this conversation?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Senior Business Development Executive Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in June 2011.

Interview

I was recruited out of my previous company by a company head hunter. The head hunter pitched the company, job role and asked experience questions. Once she determined I was interested in exploring the opportunity further, she scheduled a meeting with the hiring manager and a couple of team members. After the three interviews, I was asked to return after a week to meet with the VP of sales and the VP of Operations. After that round of meetings, I was called (about two days later) by the company recruiter offering me a position. The people were extremely nice and open. They were respectful and answered all my questions directly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They were open to negotiating salary, vacation, and job title.

Senior Business Development Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in June 2008.

Interview

Very thorough and comprehensive interview and hiring process. There were multiple interviews across the leadership spectrum. The interviewers were a combination of first-line, second-line and executive management. They required the candidate to prepare and deliver a group presentation of the company's capabilities and then a roundtable discussion as part of the vetting process. It was very inclusive, informative and useful in understanding the company and its culture.

Interview Questions

• The preparation and presentation of the company's capabilities, based only on public sources of information. It required significant preparation and work to hit the mark well.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was as collaborative as the interview process. The company was focused on making it a successful effort. They accommodated negotiation requests as best they could.