Avanade Senior Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Senior Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in November 2014.

Interview

While I was known by many people in the company I still have to do 6 phone interviews, a presentation and marketing plan. I had two video conference interviews and these were interesting. There was a disconnect between the recruiters and other interviewers and in fact I got a rejection notice after I had accepted the offer. So do not worry if you get a rejection letter just follow up with the people who interviewed you.

Interview Questions

• What is your commitment to technology?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (London, England (UK)) in May 2012.

Interview

Poor recruitment process, riddled with flaws and bad practices. No respect for the candidates time, effort and energy put into preparing and planning for and attending interviews. Rude recruiters: can't spell, poor grammar and dreadful attitude. Left me uniformed, no clear timescales, or regular updates. Did not even have the courtesy to respond to my requests for further information in relation to the role, company and interview feedback (5 interviews in total). I pulled out of the process due to feeling totally disgusted. A complete shambles.

All of the above in relation to a global director level position (HR).

Total waste of my time but I genuinely believe I had a lucky escape.

Avanade lacks integrity and I would strongly advise you to stay away from this 'company'.

Interview Questions

• Phone interviews (x5) over a period of 6 months. No structure to the 60-90 minute discussions. Interviewers (business leaders) had no clue about the nature of or the reason for the appointment of the role. It was left to me to ask all the questions (received vague, nonsensical responses).

I pulled out of the process when told that another 2 phone interviews (with a view to face-face in USA) would be necessary but no timescale was specified. Get the feeling that the recruitment team was making up 'next steps' as they went along. Shocking.   Answer Question

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in November 2011.

Interview

Number of phone interviews followed by on site interview at Seattle. Once we had technical knowledge out of the way question targeted different business scenarios and situations. Interviewed with 3 different managers. All employees were very professional and helpful.

Interview Questions

I was not that impressed with the vision and responsibilities of the position. I could see lots of potential road blocks in order to excel. Compensation package offered was OK. Received multiple and lot better offers from other companies.

Senior Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avanade in October 2015.

Interview

the interview process was at the same time extremely professional and very personal. The recruiter worked around the time constraints of all the people involved and always kept me up to date. I was impressed by the consistent caliber of the leaders I met through the process.

After a screening call with the recruiter, I met with the hiring manager. This was followed by a number of calls with senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• As expected, the interview questions focused on experience, capabilities, personal style and cultural fit with the company   Answer Question