Avantha Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avantha Group Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Avantha Group

CS Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avantha Group (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview was more difficult than expected for the position sought. Very diversified questions were asked from different subjects like company law, taxation, labour laws and even some mathematics problems were asked.

Interview Questions

• Whether I would be able to cope up with the Corporate Culture ?   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avantha Group (Raigarh (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

After information from college that a power sector company comes to have an open campus I submit my resume. They called me for interview. It's a two round interview first technical and second HR. More than three thousand student comes to take part so interview goes four days. My tern comes on second day and my number for second day is six. I am very nervous and technical interview gives me very hard deal but thanks to my summer vocational training I am able to clear first round. HR is easy for me as I have good personality skills. Thus I am selected.

Interview Questions

• explanation to control air conditioner in the range given by an micro-controller 8051 with its pin diagram?   Answer Question
    • a numerical which is based on analog electronics?   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raigarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avantha Group (Raigarh (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

The interview panel consist of the memebers from National Power Training Institute who have excelled in the field of education in power sector and few from the Avantah Group. The quries were basically from power sector