Avature Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avature Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Avature

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avature in January 2016.

Interview

First HR interview - then Manager interview - then Logical Reasoning test
Everyone was really nice, and asked a lot of questions. They try to find the best people and then find a spot for them in the company

Interview Questions

• Logic test is quite hard with different questions and riddles.. mostly brain teasers - you have to think aloud and go through the questions   Answer Question

Avature Response

Apr 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback!

Other Interview Reviews for Avature

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avature in December 2015.

Interview

Phone contact, followed by 2 interviews with manager and senior manager.
    IQ TEST.
    Background tests.
    Had to wait 2 months to get an answer because the manager was too busy to give me updates .

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, general knowledge of the tasks, relationship with other co workers   1 Answer

Avature Response

Sep 9, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi - Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience. We do our best to move forward as quickly as possible and to keep you updated. Sometimes, key decision makers are not available and that can slow things down. However, we are doing our best to grow our leadership team to make sure everyone has more time allocated to hiring, which is key to our success.

We encourage you to speak directly to talent acquisition, to get more information on what we are doing to prevent this from happening in the future.