Avature Configuration Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avature Configuration Specialist Interview Questions

Interviews at Avature

Configuration Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avature.

Interview

It was a video call interview. I did not receive any feedback after this interview positive or negative, despite I was told I will receive in one week. It was more of a casual discussion than a strict, stressing interview.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to your background, experience, hobbies etc.   Answer Question

Avature Response

Sep 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi - I'm sorry to hear you did not received feedback in a timely manner. Please write to your recruiter or to talentacquisition@avature.net requesting such feedback and will send it over to you.

Other Interview Reviews for Avature

Configuration Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in March 2018.

Interview

There are four rounds of interviews, an initial "let's get to know eachother" interview, a logic test interview (where they assess your problem solving skills) and two interviews with different members of the team your interviewing to join. After that, you receive feedback from an Avature HR rep. The only bad thing I can say about the process is that it is rather long, and as a candidate you can sometimes feel rather left in the dark, not knowing what your current status is.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself being able to achieve the tasks this job entails in a way that would be gratifying to you? (paraphrased).   Answer Question

Avature Response

Sep 10, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback, we'll be looking into the issue you are pointing out.