Find jobs for Implementation Consultant

Avature Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 67 interviews

Interviews at Avature

Positive100%
Other50%
Applied online50%
HardAverageEasy

Avature

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avature

Interview

Several interviews, like four. They really wanted to know me and offer a position where I would fit. There was a logic interview where I was presented some problems. The idea was to see how I reacted other than me getting the right answers. Long but nice process. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your experience - working and non-work related: what you do in your free time, hobbies, etc.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avature

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires) in Dec 2016

Interview

About two hours of duration, my interview was friendly but intense. The interviewer and I were sitting on puff near to the floor. During all the process, he was working on the computer, He explained, that his attention was 100% on me and my answers. But It was a little bit uncomfortable because during the whole interview we had eye contact only at few times. The questions were the expected: background and educations, hard and soft skills, salary expectation, etc. But he was looking for answers more detailed and deeper than usual.

Interview Questions
  • He asked me: "how do you usually take decisions?"
5 people found this interview helpful