Avature Configuration Specialist/Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avature

1 Interview Review

Configuration Specialist/Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avature (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in May 2017.

Interview

4 interviews

The first one was to know me and tell me they were considering me for two positions. Very Pleasant interview. Spanish and english.

Second interview were logic questions.

Third was for the Configurations Specialist position. Not a good interview. I felt a little bit unconfortable. The interviewer kept backlashing the position they were offering telling me he felt it was going to be boring for me. I didn't know how to react to that. Spanish only.

Fourth interview for Technical Support Specialist. Best one of all in terms of how I felt. Very relaxed. It was with two interviews. Spanish and english. Though the interview was good they didn't ask me anything related to the position. I had to ask about the little things I knew from the previous interviews.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience, why I studied what I studied, things I liked.   Answer Question

Avature Response

Apr 11, 2018 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Hi - Thanks for your feedback! We are happy to learn your overall experience was positive, even though you had a rough interview. We are taking this feedback internally and training our interviewers to be better!