Avature Technical Support Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avature

1 Interview Review

4.0

Technical Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madrid (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avature (Madrid (Spain)) in September 2019.

Interview

First interview was via Skype was great, very friendly and enthusiastic.
Second was a test of your analytical thinking. I was told that I didn’t need to get the answers correct as it’s about solving problems WITH the staff member so they can see you share your thoughts. They encouraged you to think out loud, ask questions and act upon suggestions. When I actually went through the questions I showed my working out and acted upon the suggestions. It was not easy however since the staff member already knew the answer it meant that was what they were expecting (even though I was assured it didn’t have to be correct...but I got them all correct).
When I received feedback the reason for not goi further was that I had too many guesses.

Interview Questions

• You have two sand timers, one with 7 mins and one with 11 mins. Make 15 mins with them.   Answer Question

Avature Response

Nov 26, 2019 – Talent Acquisition Manager

Thank you for your feedback! We are sorry to hear you had a negative experience interviewing with us.

We do our best to manage the process according to your availability and to provide valuable information on every step. We encourage you to ask questions, to get the information that’s interesting for you, as this can change from candidate to candidate.

We noticed you are interested in learning languages, Avature has a strong learning culture. Even though we are not offering this at the moment, there are other learning opportunities (like the Avature Academia or Conference Days). We are working hard to continue to expand on our learning offering, as we understand becoming better professionals is key to our long term success.

Rgarding your comments on the Logic interview, tt’s a difficult job to accompany the candidate during the interview which is why we constantly train our interviewers so that they can become better at what they do. We encourage you to communicate directly with our Talent Acquisition team, so that we can review your feedback with the corresponding interviewer.

Lastly, we are always available to provide feedback on all of our hiring process. You can send a request to our Talent Acquisition team and we’ll make sure to deliver this to you.