Avaya Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Waltham, MA).

Interview

Applied online through MassTLC and got a call within a week to do a phone interview right then. Having not prepared, I told them I was busy and rescheduled for the next day. Phone interview was only about 15 minutes and a breeze: very general questions about experience, why Avaya, that sort of thing. Set up a time over the phone to come in for onsite interview when I was going to in the area a week later. Onsite was 2:1, only behavioral questions, and extremely comfortable. They extended an offer within 2 weeks of onsite interview

Interview Questions

• Biggest strength, biggest weakness, what do you want out of your first internship, really basic personal questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

This was for a summer internship and they were extremely flexible for start and end time - i started two weeks before they initially asked and ended almost a month early due to a study abroad program I mentioned in the interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya in February 2012.

Interview

An interview with a Human Resources rep came first. I was informed about the company culture and the position requirements. I was also requested to provide my background information and what was expected for this job.
    After that, a person from the Business interviewed me with ore specific questions and a quick test.
    Finally I had a phone interview with the management team.
    The interviews were in one day only and it took just a couple of hours. It was very fast.

Negotiation

After the interview process I received a call with an offer. They did not let me negociate salary nor vacation.