Avaya Customer Support Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Customer Support Engineer Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avaya (Durham, NC) in January 2009.

Interview

I was an internal hire moving from a different position from one city to another.

Interview Questions

• Not very memorable due to the fact that I knew the manager   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was with HR. Took more than 2 days.

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (New Delhi (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interview. I liked the process of hiring. Interesting part was the follow up by HR and Manager. I got familiar with them even before joining.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dalian, Liaoning (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Dalian, Liaoning (China)) in January 2009.

Interview

I was called for face to face interview - i was then interviewed for nearly an hour. I was asked all technical questions, managerial questions and other common questions to test my technical & interpersonal skills.

Interview Questions

• Most difficult was my own bad experience with my former employer. I had to stop and think for a while on how to frame the answer so that neither i blame my former manager or employer.   Answer Question