Avaya Engagement Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Engagement Manager Interview Questions

3.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Bogota, Cundinamarca (Colombia)) in October 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by a recommendation from an employee of the company, I made ??3 interviews where I had the chance to talk with my future boss and the HR people. Be clear about the position that I was offered and should carry out activities that allowed me to evaluate my position and thus offer more encouragement to enter AVAYA. tenia la experiencia de haber trabajado en compañias similares, multinacionales y esto me dio puntos extras. Saber que la cultura de una compañia global afecta a una persona nueva no fue un tropiezo para mi. La experiencia en el mercado y mis cualidades ayudaron para ganar esta posicion.

Interview Questions

• you think can handle conflict?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation process was not complicated. I had realized we had to maintain a social wage and therefore was clear from the beginning.

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2011.

Interview

Interview with the Services Manager, interview with an Engagement Manager, interview with the Services Director, Background Screening process, which consists in checking if the information provided in our resume is real.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to be an Engagement Manager if I came from a Project Management background.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Non negotiable. There was already a salary and benefits package defined for this position.