Avaya Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avaya.

Interview

phone interview- all of interview questions are technical questions.

Senior Manager Interview

Interview

Applied online, rather smooth interview process. Impressed by their professionalism

Sales Engineer Interview

Interview

First round: HR basic questions
    Second round: HR and scenario questions. Basic experience talks
    3rd round: regional manager, For a feel of the interviewee sort of interview

Interview Questions

Interview

Very focused and carefully planned 3 level interview process.

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Had a phone interview with the hiring manager first telling me about all the groups that were looking to hire, what they do. This was an interview to see where I would fit with my skills and my preferences and which groups I would be interested in. Then after the phone interview, had on-site interview for the entire day where I met up with the individual groups that were mentioned over the phone and talked to them in depth about what they do, my work/project experience, and any questions about the group I had. Again, to see if I was a fit for their group and if their group was a fit for me.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral type questions. Talking about things from my resume. Getting to know me as a person and my skill set.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

it has 3 rounds apti,technical. hr. be prepared all the best. practice makes man perfect.
    mainly concentrate to know about the company it s so important and also to which post u have applied for. if possible take a notes with you

Interview Questions

Interview

Interview process was good . Total of 6 rounds of interview process. The interview process was interactive.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Interview

i applied and got a call through consultant. There were five round of interview. there were technical, manager and HR round. it was around a month procedure. there were question on webservices, jsp and servlets

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Avaya.

Interview

The recruiter emailed me back and forth to schedule a call. Eventually we settled a time on the same day over the phone but she never called me back on that day. Disappointing process and unprofessional recruiting staff.

Named Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

The process was relatively quick; had an HR screening phone interview an in-person interview with hiring manager and then a phone interview with a regional VP. The drug test was mandatory and they did an extensive background check.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when someone disagreed with you and how did you resolve   Answer Question