Avaya Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Interview Questions

Updated May 14, 2017

2.9

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avaya (Manila, Manila (Philippines)) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview consisted of the HR Manager, Hiring Manager and the immediate superior of the Hiring Manager. The interview was conducted over the phone for the regional stakeholders and face to face with the hiring manager. The interview was situational aspects to test the sales aptitude of the applicant.

Module Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avaya (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Was referred by an employee in the same team. Had a 2.5hr long technical interview in a room. Focus was application design, architecture understanding of my current project.

After that had a managerial round discussions were on ownership, delivery and focus.

The HR round was conducted over phone, a week later. But due to various org related issues, the release of offer took over a month.

I took the bite and waited. Offer was at expected levels, but just about what I asked for.

Overall was a good experience.

Interview Questions

• What design patterns have you used in your implementation   Answer Question
    • EJB transactions and tx attributes   1 Answer

Automation Testing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune (India)).

Interview

Got call from the company directly
    Went for the technical discussion. The interviewer wasn't ready to listen to my answer. As soon as I answer correct he answers the same thing with impression that I am wrong. Literally happened in all the questions. And 60% of questions asked were in hindi. I am.not judging but if I answer correct don't repeat the same thing like you gave the correct answer. Not at all feeling sad about not getting selected.

Senior Solutions Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

Planned Interview by HR, Online Quiz for technical analytical skill verification, Multiple round of Technical Panel, all process happened on video conference and tele conference from India and other Geo Locations

Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was tough; took 6 rounds but it was a great process. Great test of technical skills through a number of technical review with senior technical leadership and soft skills with senior business leadership.

Interview Questions

• What would be the few things you would do during the first 30 days onboard?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied to Avaya through college placement cell. Placement procedure was smooth and took 2 days. On the first day, students had aptitude exam which consists of maths, little bit of English but was easy. Out of 100 students, 20 students were shortlisted for technical interview.
    On the next day, first we had technical interview then followed by HR. Questions asked during technical interview was quite difficult mainly to test your concepts about communication, data structures and algorithms and also had few core electronics and telecommunications questions.
    Overall experience was very good.

Interview Questions

• Frequency ranges of WiFi, Bluetooth
      Stack, Link List code using C language
      Answer Question

QA Testing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 rounds : Aptitude ,Technical and HR .Aptitude was easy and didnt contain any coding questions although there were questions on CPP .Technical round consisted of questions on Big Data technologies ,projects ,Java ,Linux ,etc.
    HR round was easy with few basic questions generally asked in HR rounds.

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a short interview process. First, a 30 minute phone interview. Next, a 90 minute skype interview. Finally, three 30 minute conversations/interviews with current team members. After the skype interview the phone conversations were more to see if I was a fit with the current team members rather than a technical fit.

Interview Questions

• Generic behavioral questions: How will your skills benefit our team? Why are you excited about this role?   Answer Question

Senior Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

the interview was held on one full day. it was based on networking subjects, project done in M.Tech,and telecommunications concepts. Most of the questions were related to telephony and network. since it is for the freshers.

Fault Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Interviews to land to the job. One with HR, one technical and one with the manager. All the interviews were one on one and the duration was at least 1 hour each. The offer in this case included a 4 months training to learn all Avaya technologies so the technical was more to learn your technical level.

Interview Questions

• Main concepts of Routers, switches, media gateways, VPN, etc.   Answer Question