Avaya Interview Questions in New York, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 20, 2017

2.3

Fault Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY).

Interview

4 Interviews to land to the job. One with HR, one technical and one with the manager. All the interviews were one on one and the duration was at least 1 hour each. The offer in this case included a 4 months training to learn all Avaya technologies so the technical was more to learn your technical level.

Interview Questions

• Main concepts of Routers, switches, media gateways, VPN, etc.   Answer Question

Pre Sales Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a short interview process. First, a 30 minute phone interview. Next, a 90 minute skype interview. Finally, three 30 minute conversations/interviews with current team members. After the skype interview the phone conversations were more to see if I was a fit with the current team members rather than a technical fit.

Interview Questions

• Generic behavioral questions: How will your skills benefit our team? Why are you excited about this role?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (New York, NY) in October 2010.

Interview

Onsite interview with local management team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

they told me they could provide higher salary than I was asking