Avaya Software Engineer Interview Questions in Westminster, CO | Glassdoor

Avaya Software Engineer Interview Questions in Westminster, CO

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avaya (Westminster, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

I gave my resume to the recruiter at my university's career fair and chatted for a bit. He scheduled an interview for the following morning. The interview went well. He told me about the positions available at Avaya and asked what my interests were in a position. A few days later, I received a call that they would like to fly me down for an on-site interview as soon as possible. I accepted and scheduled for the following Monday.

The on-site interview consisted of a full day of 6-8 interviews with various engineers and managers and included a break for lunch. Everyone was very nice and knowledgeable. By the end of the day, my recruiter came back to tell me that they would be sending me an offer by the end of the week. They wanted to know in which department I would like to work. I felt very valued and desired.

Within a week, I received their offer (and it was very nice). I accepted and have no regrets!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avaya (Westminster, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview. Interview with multiple people in different groups.

Interview Questions