Avaya Software Test Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Software Test Engineer Interview Questions

3.8

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Denver, CO) in February 2015.

Interview

After submitting a resume I was selected for the interview process. I had separate meetings with 2 managers and another tester. The interviews were face to face and lasted about 30 minutes each. There were multiple people that were interviewed so I had to wait a while before finding out if I got the job.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions about my previous work experience. I also had to talk about my skills and goals for the future. They did not give me any problems to solve.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Software Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avaya in October 2011.

Interview

The hiring process is very streamlined, multiple interviews with senior managers & peers. It is essential to be technically strong & to demonstrate this at interviews. Be clear on what you have done & what you want to do, no waffling, no hesitation. Once hired, the HR process is very clear, all documents related to company handbook, benefits & policies are communicated to you via email in advance of your start date. You are assigned a companion who will assist you with orientation on the first day.

Interview Questions

• How would you resolve a technical dispute between two parties where both sides were convinced their application of a IETF specification was the correct one.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is possible within limited scope, would depend on your circumstances. If you have the exact skills required, you are in a much better position.

Software Testing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

i had a telephonic round 1st then followed by a 1:1 and had a panel of members to interview then the fianl HR round.

Interview Questions

• technically i had few questions were i was not able to answer   Answer Question

Negotiation

i did not negotiate anything as i was happy with the offer i got

Software Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avaya (Pune (India)) in June 2009.

Interview

3 round of technical interview and then HR interview