Avaya Territory Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaya Territory Account Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avaya (Austin, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I was referred by a manager at the time and had my first interview over the phone. My second interview was done in person in Austin with the manager for the region. I was offered the role following my second interview and this was followed by the typical background check, drug screen and reference check. There were not too many questions in regards to the role was applying for as it was more in regards to my background and what I could bring to the table for the company from day one to day 365.

Interview Questions

• How to open doors to higher decision makers?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avaya

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Charleston, SC) in November 2013.

Interview

Initially spoke to recruiter who scheduled other interviews with Regional Sales Leader and Sales Engineer Manager both on video. Final interview was in person with Regional Sales Leader.

Interview Questions

• Biggest question was how quickly I could learn all of the technology.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not much negotiation room. Take initial offer.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avaya (Denver, CO) in August 2010.

Interview

It began with an employee referral, then an internal recruiter screening. The next step was an interview with the manager to be, over the phone. Finally, the panel interview took place where an offer was presented. Negotiations went on from there.

Interview Questions

• One that was interesting and new to me was, "What kind of car do you drive and why?" Follow up question, "There are a lot of very affordable, high quality used cars, so why would you drive something that expensive?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase was very fair, realistic expectations were met, and very professional.

Territory Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avaya (Auckland (New Zealand)) in November 2013.

Interview

I was impressed with how quickly my initial interview and follow up interviews took place. I had a good feeling about how they went and the feed back was positive. But then a long period of silence and no response which was frustrating to a point where I considered another role. Maybe AVAYA was teaching me a lesson of having patience !

Interview Questions

• I dont recall having such a question that I felt was difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with contract offered as we had been open with expectations before a formal offer was given.