AvePoint Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

2.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview with the recruiter and was fast-tracked to face-to-face with head of sales at my own request. Very efficient experience.
    I was thoroughly fed up with multiple phone interviews asking the same questions and then a face-to-face answering the same questions! So interviewing with AvePoint was a breath of fresh air.

Technical Solutions Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview was a three stage approach. This first stage with a phone interview with the hiring manager for the role. Following this the next stage was an in person presentation on an agreed topic, on the same day as the presentation there was also a face to face interview with a senior manager. The final stage was a telephone interview with the global head of technical services.

The entire process was well arranged and flexibility was shown in finding suitable diary dates etc...

Interview Questions

• A variety of questions were asked, these were focused around both technology (SharePoint, Office 365 and Dynamics CRM) and also around softer skills.   Answer Question

Pre Sales - London Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

HR interview, then I had technical interview followed by an interview at the office, then a final phone interview. Was asked to do a presentation and met with HR and two managers. Overall a good interview, liked everyone I met with, seemed like a cohesive team environment, but I wanted to work from home more as the there was travel involved and needed travel expense to be paid to the office as I live outside London. This was not included. Would go back if they offered more in the future.

Interview Questions

• There were many technical questions around native sharepoint.   Answer Question

Cant work from home office based..

Inside Software Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Telephone Interview with recruitment agency rep,the with HR rep then - Hiring Manager. Face to face (HR Director, Hiring Manager). Both directors didn't make it to the face to face interview due to some calendar mismatch, was interviewed by random employees who clearly didn't have a clue

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in September 2011.

Interview

1 week in total. 1 interview with recruiter. 1 interview on site with HR, Director of Country and Line Manager. ! phone interview with CEO over the phone. In one week I was given the position and in few days I received the offer.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work with us? How would you sell our products?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

Was ok but clearly oversold to.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about SharePoint   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Inside Software Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AvePoint (London, England (UK)) in January 2011.

Interview

One telephone interview and one face to face