Aveda Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aveda Sales Associate Interview Questions

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aveda (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The hiring manager was very well put together and organized. She asked me quit a few questions ranging from my past experiences to what I know now about sales. It was longer than I thought it would be, but that was a good thing because I felt she was getting a good read of me and in turn that time gave me a chance to get to know her as well. I had a really good feeling about this person being a leader and more importantly my boss and after working together for over 2 years I was never let down.

Interview Questions

• Describe to me a time you ran into a difficult situation with a client and resolved it. Describe to me a time you ran into a difficult situation with a client or coworker and didn't have the best solution. What did you learn?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aveda

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aveda.

Interview

Turned in a job application, told I would be contacted and was contacted 2 years later. Had to go through the talent star(?) hour long interview on the phone. Which pretty much asks how much you would like to sell your soul to the company by being susceptible to be molded by them.

Interview Questions

• Pretty much your basic questions trying to pick at your level of allegiance to the company.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aveda (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Very quick, asked about 10 questions about my experience and background. We talked about the brand, and then she told me about Aveda. We discussed what the job entailed. After the in-person interview i also had a phone interview with estee lauder which was about 30-minutes long. The interview was not that hard but it was very long and they asked a variety of questions that will decide if you are Aveda material.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you experience good customer service?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aveda (Boston, MA) in October 2010.

Interview

Everything went fairly well.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aveda (Birmingham, AL) in March 2010.

Interview

Very tedious. I had a friend who worked there and I still had to wait weeks to get called for an in person interview. Then I had to wait another week to have a phone interview. Then they called them two weeks later to say they wanted someone with more experience. I respect that, but I got the feeling they take their products way too seriously.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aveda (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Lovely work ethic outlook and hiring people seemed so easy and such a bubbly team, seemed keen to train due to lack of knowledge with the company,
    They had really nice team buiding talks and seemed to be a great group of people