Avella Specialty Pharmacy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avella Specialty Pharmacy

2.4

Pharmacist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Orlando, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

Very informal. Called for an interview but more like a meeting. Explained background and why prepared for role. They asked weekend availability. Also asked preference in timing of shift

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Houston, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

basically you walk in they sit you down and greet you. then, they you about yourself and then they ask you questions. after that process is done they will send you to a place to take your drug test.

Pharmacy Technician CPhT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Mary, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Lake Mary, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

I was hired through a temp agency and after a phone interview I got hired. There was not many questions mainly they wanted to know my work experience. Although at the time I only had about 4 months experience between my internship and Walgreens I was still qualified.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position?   1 Answer

Specialty Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Sacramento, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with recruiter to discuss experience, qualifications etc.
    In-person interview on-site with two of pharmacy's management team.
    Friendly staff.
    Some miscommunication between corporate office and pharmacy about scheduled interviews, so they were a bit backed up, but very polite and up-front about it.
    Interview lasted about half hour; they referred to my resume and asked questions about job experience, why I wanted to leave my current job, skills, dealing with patients/customers, multi-tasking, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Avella?   1 Answer
    • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with your life in general?   1 Answer

Certified Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2013.

Interview

I got a call from adecco to schedule an interview with avella. They do a 1 on 1 interview and a tour to the facility, which helps me to get the idea of where and what i'll be doing. I got hired temporarily for 6 months till they hired me officially.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy in August 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview with someone in HR department. Then after that there was a in person interview with whoever need people in their particular department

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Just know about the company before interviewing.   Answer Question

Application

Interview

was interviewed by 3 people who worked there, about a half hour. Typical questions asked in view of being a pharmacy technician, experience and type of position. The type of work offered and schedule