Avella Specialty Pharmacy Specialty Care Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avella Specialty Pharmacy Specialty Care Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Avella Specialty Pharmacy

Specialty Care Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Sacramento, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

Initial phone screening with recruiter to discuss experience, qualifications etc.
In-person interview on-site with two of pharmacy's management team.
Friendly staff.
Some miscommunication between corporate office and pharmacy about scheduled interviews, so they were a bit backed up, but very polite and up-front about it.
Interview lasted about half hour; they referred to my resume and asked questions about job experience, why I wanted to leave my current job, skills, dealing with patients/customers, multi-tasking, etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working at Avella?   1 Answer
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with your life in general?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avella Specialty Pharmacy

Specialty Care Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avella Specialty Pharmacy in August 2013.

Interview

There was a phone interview with someone in HR department. Then after that there was a in person interview with whoever need people in their particular department

Interview Questions

• Nothing. Just know about the company before interviewing.   Answer Question