Avenue Code Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avenue Code Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Avenue Code

3.8

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Aside from the recruiter not being communicative on emails, on the phone the recruiter lectured me about how Avenue Code requires their junior software engineers to have 4+ years of professional experience. It seems Avenue Code is simply hoping to pay mid-level engineers junior-level salary. ..

Other Interview Reviews for Avenue Code

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avenue Code (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in April 2017.

Interview

The proccess took 2 weeks, the technical interview as well as HR interview were very intense, although very satisfying and smart.
    The first interview was made by HR, I explained my work experience and demonstrate my english level.
    The second interview was with software engineers, totally in english.
    The third interview was with HR again, but this time very intense as well as satisfying and smart.
    The fourth interview was with a tech guy from the client I would be allocated.

I consider these interview necessary and well applied.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avenue Code (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in December 2016.

Interview

Reached out to me via linkedin and then we had a quick conversation. I was submitted to an online test (poorly written, that instead of trying to assess your problem resolution skills they come with questions that can be answered by google). Anyway, i then went through two more interviews. For my surprise, they asked a lot of technical questions where the subject was not in the original job description. Seems like there's a big communication gap between the recruiters and the engineers.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avenue Code (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in September 2016.

Interview

After applying to a random position at AC via linkedin, I've received a call from an HR analyst who guided me to answer 3 online tests and building a project as part of the hiring process.
    With this 1st step done, I was called to be interviewed in person and 2 senior software engineers inquired me mainly regarding the project, and applied a test where I had to build an algorithm. This same day I have also talked to the HR analyst who called me the 1st time, and to another one via skype, and both asked me lots of nonsense questions, however I didnt feel uncomfortable because 'till this time, nobody had asked me even a single personal query, what continued until the end.
    Having passed the 2 above steps, I had an interview via skype with an architect from San Francisco, and finally after some weeks they scheduled another interview directly with the client.
    The whole process was quite tiring, and since I havent received any response for some weeks after the last interview, I thought I've not had passed, but then all went fine and now I'm an Avenue Coder =).

Interview Questions

• What do you think your current boss think of you   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avenue Code (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in April 2018.

Interview

The interview process started over the phone with an recruiter, they asked me about my professional experience and personal life.

Later on the same day she sent some links to a Java, Logic and English online tests. And right after a link to a java project on GitLab with a system to be developed using SpringBoot in 3 days.

1 week later they sent me an e-mail saying that the tests weren't good enough and they won't going further with my application.

No more feedback were given rather than that.