Averro (Recruiter) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Averro (Recruiter) Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Averro (Recruiter)

Candidate Interview Review

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Averro (Recruiter).

Interview

Was contacted via Linkedin, co-owner came to me for an introduction. Impressed he took the time to drive around and try to find the best person. Agreed to a follow-up onsite with the other owner at their office.

Total bait and switch when I got there, they basically wanted a phone monkey (probably recent college grad). I went from the impression of making $100k with hard work to making $30k with hard work then wait-and-see.

Interview was basic 'get to know you stuff,' but impression was they look for people to be phone monkeys and if there is space they will let you make more money. Probably better off for newer folks to start at larger firms that have more resources.

Any successful commissioned salesperson will laugh at an hourly sales position, so make that clear with all decision makers before proceeding.

Interview Questions

• Hearing at the onsite interview that I was going to be expected to pump out 100 calls per day as a monkey for sr. staff, and not get any cut of the business. Leadership either unethical or uncoordinated on the message it sends to potential employees.

If offered a follow-up with a separate decision-maker, ask for phone call with that person first.
      Answer Question