Avid Technology Interview Questions in Daly City, CA | Glassdoor

Avid Technology Interview Questions in Daly City, CA

Product Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Daly City, CA).

Interview

Speedy, Intense: I got a call directly from the hiring manager. We set-up a time for me to come in for a series of interviews and a demo. The offer got held up by HR, but ultimately things got sorted out. I think I got fast-tracked because A) I had worked a a partner company prior and had worked direct w/ some folks there and B) I had applied for another position and had gained some visibility within the company with tome key folks. It proves that networking and playing the long game pays off

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an irate customer?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Daly City, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Daly City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Interview was a few rounds with different people. Met with two small groups of engineers and a mid-level manager. I wasn't asked any technical questions, just asked about my past experience. Went pretty smoothly.

Public Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Daly City, CA

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Daly City, CA) in February 2009.

Interview

After filling out the application, which was no big deal, I had initial phone interviews with the hiring manager, then another with an HR rep. Following that, I had in-depth phone interviews with three marketing managers, and two in-person interviews with additional marketing staff. All the Avid staff were highly intelligent and energetic; they're the kind of people I like working with. The interview questions were all the right ones; they learned about me, and I learned about them. It seemed like an excellent match. But following the interviews, I never heard back from HR, despite sending polite check-in emails every week. Three months after my interviews, I saw on their new web site that someone had the position. So I checked in with one of the people I interviewed with, who checked in with HR. Shortly thereafter, an HR rep sent me a note saying they'd gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• How do you react in situations where the poor performance of co-workers make you angry?   1 Answer