Avid Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avid Technology Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Santa Cruz, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Santa Cruz, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Four engineers, technical manager, and group manager, took about 6 hours total. Engineers were free to ask any questions they liked, so difficulty was variable. From completely non-technical, to easy, to somewhat difficult technical questions were asked. Took me to lunch, was good to get to know the culture and personalities.

Interview Questions

• Write a function that moves memory from one location to another.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avid Technology

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Burlington, MA) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview was with the Subject Matter experts., for 4 hrs with 6 people was hoping to get back to me.., but went with other candidate..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience at your current job   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tewksbury, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avid Technology (Tewksbury, MA) in August 2007.

Interview

Phone screen by HR, Manager, then In-person 1x1 interview with 4 engineers (45 mins each).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes. You able to negotiate if you have offers. Company will going to negotiate if they really want you.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avid Technology in May 2009.

Interview

Phone interview was entirely technical. A lot of general computer science fundamentals type questions (i.e. stack vs heap, deadlock) and some C++ language specific questions.

The 1:1 took about half a day. Interviewed with about 4-5 diff people + somebody from HR. The people were friendly or the most part and the interviews weren't very technical. Got one guy who thought he was above me and openly mocked my prior industry experience (defense) then gave me a joke of a programming test and tutted at all of my answers even though I knew I was right. Other than that, it was a pleasant experience. They lowballed me on the salary though. Offered me something that was well below average for a senior software engineer and a solid 15K below what I was already making.