Avigilon Sourcing/Procurement Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Avigilon

1 Interview Review

2.0

Sourcing/Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

The interview approach was incorrect. The modern interview process is trying to get knowledge of the managerial, knowledge and interpersonal skills set a the candidate in an specific area, not trying the candidate respond to exam questions that you get find in all logistics/planning books. Also, the interviewer should at least have the basic knowledge of the function he/she is hiring for and the difference between the different functions in the same department. Unfortunately, the interviewers in the panel did not have a clue of the extent of the function and how world class procurement is managed and they show lack of knowledge of how to manage an interview process to get the best from the candidate. Inf fact, they show little interest in my skills as a professional and my long and proven experience.

Per the reviews and the reputation of this company I was expecting a high level interview in which we targeted strategic topics, importants for the sustainable development of a department and what I received was a lot of operational questions that even thought they are important any person that have read a logistics book could have answered.

Interview Questions