Avigilon Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avigilon Regional Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Avigilon

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avigilon (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Inintial interview went well. I was informed that they would schedule another follow up interview with next level manager the following day. No one called or contacted me. I had to contact the recruiter to obtain a status update. Recruiter had to contact hiring manager for update. At that time they were informed they were moving forward with someone else. nice

Interview Questions

• How much money did you make last year?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Avigilon

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boksburg (South Africa)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Boksburg (South Africa)).

Interview

Extensive thorough and fair
    30-60-90 day plan. Enjoyed the process although it was a fairly long process. Really enjoyed entire process. Be prepared, research company and be yourself. Don't over complicate your answers.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a large sales team?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Salary was higher than initially discussed

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avigilon.

Interview

Three phone interviews and one in-person interview with different regional sales directors. Relatively standard interview questions plus a discussion of technical and market knowledge. Creation of business plan for first 30-60-90 days of employment also required.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you lost a deal and what you learned from it   Answer Question