Avigilon Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avigilon Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Avigilon

3.3

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon.

Interview

Phone interview >> Onsite written test >> One to one interview with manager >> Onsite interview >> Interview with HR......

Other Interview Reviews for Avigilon

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avigilon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in November 2017.

Interview

It was a phone screen interview, and the interviewer about my previous projects and some C++ related questions. I should describe him how does a network connection works. And finally he challenged me with a C++ program.

Interview Questions

• How network request are done and the different between TCP and UDP connections.   Answer Question
    • How does compiler works?   Answer Question
    • The fist question was about my previous projects that I already mentioned in my resume.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avigilon (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in October 2017.

Interview

Initially there was a phone screen with some technical questions that lasted approximately one hour. Pretty simple, standard questions about data structures and algorithms. In person interviews lasted 3 hours. Most of the interviewers were hostile and not willing to collaborate towards a solution. It was obvious everyone there would not be fun to work with. I would not recommend this company.

Interview Questions