Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Car Rental Agent Interview Questions

Updated Jan 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 4 of over 599 interviews

Applied online100%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (San Diego, CA) in Aug 2017

Interview

Phone interview followed by an email that include a questionnaire, and after you’re done with that your application might get picked up for an interview. If you get picked for an interview you’ll be asked to come in to the office or through Skype or zoom call.

Interview Questions
  • How muck experience do you have.
    1 Answer
  • If I have sales experience in this field or not?

Anonymous Employee in Kenner, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Kenner, LA)

Interview

Very basic... few personality questions over the phone, reviewed resume and told a little bit about the company. Then scheduled for an in face interview; still simple questions like where do you see yourself in 5 years, what do you bring to the company etc. Then one more phone interview from the regional sale manager.

Interview Questions
  • 1) Tell me about a time you had to handle a difficult costumer, what happened, what did you do and what was the outcome.

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Nov 2015

Interview

The application process was pretty straightforward. I received a phone call from their scheduling office (I'm assuming) and got an interview date. I showed up for the interview an was told that the manager was not there. I drove all the way from Matthews, NC for this interview and prepared myself just to hear that she wasn't there. No apologies, no nothing. It wasn't even until 2 days later that I received another call from the same scheduling office, not the inconsiderate and unprofessional manager, that they would reschedule me. I politely declined and went with another job offer. My advice, if they can't even get the interview process right what would the actual job be like.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Charlotte, NC) in May 2015

Interview

A very young man gave the interview/screening I was then told to go to a "live" interview in Charlotte at a specific day and time I showed up with the required paperwork and was told the manager was off that day I was told this happens all the time No one there seemed very happy I left my information and was never called back Very unprofessional operation I am not impressed with this company

Interview Questions
  • Basic nonsense about sales and dealing with customers I got the impression that he wasn't really listening

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers