Avis Budget Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Kahului, HI).

Interview

The manager asked me to sell her something in the room, which was cornyh, to say the least. Then, she went on to talk about her dog for 10 minutes. It was a joke.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online received call from out of state recruiter with a phone interview within 2 hours of applying.The recruiter emailed a call center online assessment same day. After passing that I was asked if I could come to Tulsa office for an informational meeting. See the facility listen in on calls etc. After informational meeting recruiter contacted me and sent another online assessment which I passed. Later that day I was invited in for an interview the following week. The interview was a joke. I met with the CSR manager. She must have had a bad day - asked me 5 pages of "behavior type" questions! I couldn't get this lady off her script it was brutal - she didn't smile at all. I finished the interview and felt good about it and the answers I gave. I sent "thank you for interview" email and waited. Received email next day informing me I wasn't a fit. Disappointed because they offer lots of great benefits and perks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to resolve a conflict...   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Columbus, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

Short and straight to the point, took a week at most . Received a call the day after submitting my application, got offered an opportunity to come in for an in person interview, then received a job offer the day after my interview upon completion of a background check and drug test, started the following week

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

One interview face to face. Met with the hiring manager on site. Very easy. Not much to the interview process. I was asked about my previous experience with customer service.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Hiring process too lengthy for $13 hr. Applying online (lengthy); then one surprise telephone interview (they tell you to expect a telephone interview but then someone calls to talk about coming to an onboarding (on site observation) then surprise - now you will be interviewed (not by a manager but a clerk); then they schedule you to come to the site in (Tulsa, OK) from 11-2pm to fill out another application and then for another interview. Business attire is required and do not indicate that there may be one time or day that you cannot work or otherwise, you will not be hired and also, no cologne or perfume. And the only calls that come in would be after the customer has completed the rental process and needs to complain.

took better offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Miami, FL) in January 2015.

Interview

Did the application, got an email to do phone interview but just basically got a call to schedule face to face interview and now waiting to do face to face interview

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Applied online. was called a few days after that and had a phone interview. was invited on the spot for an interview at the place. Had one interview with the gm and was hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• If you and I were on an island together who would survive   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation at all

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Leandro, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (San Leandro, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

Applied online, a couple of hours later got an email asking me to call a 1800 number to do a phone interview. Basic questions like am I able to work holidays, do I have a valid license, and went over some of my work experience. Also asked questions about dealing with difficult customers. She congratulated me and said I passed the phone interview and was forwarding me to a face to face interview with my location manager. She then said sorry there was no open interviews and someone will get into contact with me. I won't be holding my breath waiting for that phone call.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Wichita, KS) in November 2014.

Interview

Had one interview, got there early and left in 10 minutes. Felt I should've asked more questions. She asked very good questions, but I didn't answer correctly because I was not hired.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

Internet application, phone interview and 2 sit down interviews. I interviewed with one person both sit down interviews. The first interview was impersonal, more of a getting to know you, the second interview i was asked to fill a questionaire.