Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Jun 2, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 51 of over 600 interviews

In Person7%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jun 2022

Interview

I was told to schedule a time for an interview online received two emails confirming the time for an interview. Waited over 30 minutes past the interview time and the interviewer never showed up. Which doesn’t sit right with me even reached out to the interviewer and got no response back so I withdrew my application. I’m all about being punctual but if an interviewer can’t be punctual just shows it’s not the right company for me.

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Presentazione ed introduzione aziendale: presentazione aziendale, metodo di lavoro, orari, benefici, stipendio. Presentazione CV: basato sulle precedenti esperienze lavorative del candidato Role Play: gioco di ruoli tra agente dell ufficio prenotazioni e cliente

Interview Questions
  • Cosa ti è piaciuto di più e cosa ti è piaciuto di meno della tua ultima esperienza lavorativa
    Answer Question

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Easy everyone was polite, do come prepared for the interview. The interview process was clear and the staff was extremely welcoming and accommodating. Many places are lacking during interviews throughout this pandemic but this Avis Budget cares about the people they interview.

Interview Questions
  • How are you as a person, how do you feel in fast paced environments.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2021

Interview

Easy took about 15 minutes hired on the spot . I would recommended to someone who isn’t very outgoing . Other than that great and efficient interview process. I would do it again .

Interview Questions
  • What would I do if a customer was complaining that they did fill the gas back up and only had a few short minutes before the missed their flight to discuss the issue at hand .

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Rent cars to people who booked rentals. Upsale insurance and add ons. Organize corporate rentals. Asks about customer service background. Do you enjoy working any time of the day? What days can you work

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Victoria, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Victoria, BC)

Interview

Very simple. They hired me on the spot. Should have been a warning sign! The manager was super busy and the interview was very short. The office looked run down and there was very much a bro culture going on.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Murray, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Murray, UT) in Jan 2020

Interview

I saw the position listed online and applied online through the company website. From the time I applied until my interview was over two weeks. Like other CSR jobs, they are interested in your ability to multitask and to deal with customers that might be upset or angry. Though the actual job would be located in a small call center at the Salt Lake International airport, I was asked to interview at their rental office in Murray, UT. At the end of the interview, I was asked to provide them with my driver's license (part of the job involves shuttling cars around at the airport during slower call times) and my social security number for a background check. I was also asked to provide them with either 2 work references (former co-workers are OK) or 3 family references. As I wanted to be sure it was OK to still use one of my work references, I texted that information to the interviewer the following Monday. I did not receive any acknowledgment that my text was received, so I followed up with another text at the end of the week to ask if they had gotten my references. At that time I was told that I did not get the job because I had no prior experience in their industry. Really? Then why did you invite me to interview for this job in the first place? My resume clearly shows what work experience I have and do not have. My advice to anyone applying to work with Budget Car and Truck Rental of Utah is if you are invited for an interview ask them BEFORE you go to the interview to clarify that you meet ALL of the requirements for the position so you don't waste your time interviewing for a job that you aren't qualified for.

Interview Questions
  • If you had a customer call you because they wanted to rent a Chevy Tahoe but instead were given a Dodge Durango and they felt they weren't given an equivalent vehicle, how would you handle the situation?

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Memphis, TN) in Nov 2019

Interview

Applied for the position and received an interview invite by email same day! Went in for an interview two days after scheduled. The interview lasted about 30 minutes or less.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

The interview was a complete waste of time. When I got to the interview only to be told by the interviewer that all of the spots were filled, but he didn’t want to cancel the interview. I’d preferred that someone called and advised advised that all the positions were filled and that if anything became available they’d call. I was really upset at the lack of consideration given to my time.

Anonymous Employee in Stansted, England

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Stansted, England) in Jun 2018

Interview

Friendly interviewers two at once. They made me feel welcome. Well prepared with interview questions and ready to ask question after question. as prepared with the questions they were well organised with managing the time.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 51 Interviews