Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Customer Service Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Jun 3, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 600 interviews

Interviews at Avis Budget Group

Positive100%
Applied online67%
Staffing Agency33%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in May 2021

Interview

I Interviewed via video phone call. The link was easy to navigate and the interviewer was prompt in connecting.. Connection was fair and the sound was sometimes garbled. The interviewer engaged easily and had a professionally casual demeanor. The formal part of the interview was a fairly typical line of questions prompted by information on my resume.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation at (former employment) when you were responding to angry client.
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

They were very kind! First you get a call where you have to tell a bit about yourself and you receive an overall introduction of the company and the position you applied for. Should they find you suitable for the job and you are also willing to move forward, your language skills will be tested in a max. 10 minutes long phone conversation. The last step is an interview with a simulation exercise.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about the company? Why did you apply? Why did you study *your degree*?
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Budapest) in Oct 2012

Interview

My application to Avis Budget Group BSC was sent by an external HR company after a job fair. Firstly I got an online language test to fill in English, and in French (my main language), and another test to check my numerical capacity. Secondly they called me in English and in French also to test my language level and my problem-solving skills with an unsatisfied customer in car rental situation. The third phase of the interview was an assessment center with another 8 or 9 applicants. It took around 3 hours. They introduced the company in few words, then we had to introduce ourselves in English. There was a common task with the group: we had to invent and realize a role play with an imaginary customer who isn't satisfied but we can change the situation and make this customer happy. It was really fun. Finally there was a 1-2-1 interview with the HR person and the future manager. They give me an offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers