Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Nov 11, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 600 interviews

Interviews at Avis Budget Group

Negative100%
Applied online67%
Other33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Sep 2019

Interview

I applied via Linkedin and was contacted by a recruiter from the company. After a quick phone screening, she said my background was in line with what they were looking for. I was set up for another phone interview with an HR employee who then set up a face to face interview after she gave me positive feedback. The in person interview lasted about 3 hours, in which I met with 2 FP&A managers, along with the same HR employee who phone interviewed me. The conversations were great and they gave me strong feedback in person. Then after sending thank you notes and following up, I was ghosted. Never heard back again even after I sent emails and left voicemails. Completely unprofessional and rude to waste my time like that. No feedback at all made me feel lousy. It's one thing to move on to other candidates but to ghost someone after they went in for an interview is beyond infuriating.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle creating reports from scratch?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Elmhurst, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (East Elmhurst, NY)

Interview

it was more upsetting after the interview; the 1st mgr i met was ok- she actually treated me professionally except the 2nd guy, Neil Rook, area controller, out of East Elmhurst, LaGuardia airport office; this guy was so rude, blunt & unprofessional that once he began talking, i knew i didn't wanna work there; i'm supposed to take an excel test, so i follow the 1st mgr out the room- Neil barks, "where do u think you're going?!" I say, to take the excel test..(who in their right mind expects a candidate to take over an interviewer's computer during an interview?) he tells me don't go..but then i eventually do leave the room to take it somewhere else...it astounds me how this controller even got to this position yet acted like an unprofessional idiot. he asks me what's the sq rt of 700 for no reason (he would not let up- demanding an answer & he wouldn't accept any series of answers i gave) ; asks if a 1 mile long train going @ 60mph approaches a tunnel a mile long, when will the train get there...he even changes his ques. up after my initial answers..demanding to know the position of the train in the tunnel...every ques. he asked seemed like he was getting his kicks out of annoying the heck out of the person..when i'm about to take the excel test, he asks rate my excel from 1-10; i say 8 & then in his snippity remarking little fashion, "oh, we'll go see about that!" this guy was a total a-hole; seems some ppl never grow up- he acted like a immature little brat/child the entire time. when asking why i chose my salary, i give my reason that it's the avg salary for that position in NYC but he tries to think of another dumb reason like, "oh...no, nyc is only manhattan..queens isn't part of it.." hmm.. last time i checked since the 3rd grade, i do believe queens is a borough that is indeed, part of NYC.

Interview Questions
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Etobicoke, ON

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Etobicoke, ON) in Oct 2011

Interview

I got this interview from a staffing/recruiter company (Career Path-Toronto). He approached me and got my profile from workopolis/monster and persuade me to have an interview with this client, even I never applied for this position, but because the position relatively match with some of my qualifications, then I tried to have the interview. However, I had never got any feedback from him since then, even I already sent the interview feedback to him. Until now, I never had a word from him. I have an 1:1 interview with the accounting manager in Canada. The interview itself is not worthy as an interview. The accounting manager kept talking and telling about her company (like giving a speech), and only ONE question she asked me. Both the Career Path Agency staff and the accoutning manager are unprofessional, amateur and unskill in conducting an inteview. It was just waste my time.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about your working experience? (that is the only question she asked)
Be the first to find this interview helpful