Avis Budget Group Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.5

Rental Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer explained the full scope of the job discription. He also explained to me the hours that the salespersons work. This was a very relaxed and pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell me something of my choice.   1 Answer

Parker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

i had got there about 7 in the morning, they asked all the basic things( whatever is on your resume) after that first 1 on 1 with the DM you get another 1 on 1 with the assistant manager about how good of a driver you are, your expierences from past jobs giving you scenarios and asking what you would do in the situation, kind of like roll play. He also lectures you about harassment. If you get the job they direct you to a building to get drug tested...after a week if you pass you show up for the training videos which take about 2 to 3 hours and you mean all the managers of all the departments. They also hook you up with pizza and soda..

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied online and received an email with a phone number to call for a phone interview. The conversation went well and the interviewer was very nice but at the end of the interview, she said "The next step is to schedule a face-to-face interview. Unforturnately, we don't have any available schedule at this time. A recuiter will review your responses and contact you via telephone or email." I think the word "UNFORTUNATELY" is indicating "you are not selected for the next round.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX) in March 2009.

Interview

Phone interview with HR rep, followed by one on one with district manager, after that city manager interviews with you and district manager reporting to them.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.