Avis Budget Group Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Intern Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in April 2015.

Interview

Very polite people. Did not have any issues with the interview process. They asked mostly questions about my previous work history. They like to know what you know about Avis.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2010.

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR as a standard phone screen just to get to know me a little bit better and such. Through HR, I set up another phone interview with someone within the department and group that I was going to be working with. A day later, I was contacted by the manager of that department for the phone interview. She asked the standard interview questions; it wasn't very difficult. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind so I felt very comfortable. I should have been brought in for an in-person interview as well but I was in the middle of exams at the time and they were understanding enough to know that it would have been difficult for me to come in. The very next week, HR called me again to let me know that they were extending me an offer.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Reading, England (UK)) in April 2012.

Interview

Easy interview. Staff didn't seem to understand the subject matter.

Hr very poor and hard to deal with