Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 599 interviews

Other20%
2.1
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

This interview happened in 2019. There were multiple rounds. After applying and sending the CV and an english motivation letter, the first round was to complete a logical test online. Then I was invited to a personal interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you think there is room for improvement?
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jan 2022

Interview

The interview comprised of a 30-minute chat with the hiring manager. A lot of behavioral questions were asked, and I heard back less than a week later with the outcome of my interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Budapest)

Interview

A couple of days after my online application I was contacted by the HR for a phone interview. A week later a personal interview took place in the office. The whole procedure took two weeks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Budapest

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Budapest) in Jul 2019

Interview

It was easy and general, mostly I was talking about my education and my experience, why did I apply and where do i see myself in the future and why I picked Budapest.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Apr 2015

Interview

Very polite people. Did not have any issues with the interview process. They asked mostly questions about my previous work history. They like to know what you know about Avis.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Reading, England) in Apr 2012

Interview

Easy interview. Staff didn't seem to understand the subject matter. Hr very poor and hard to deal with

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2010

Interview

I was initially contacted by HR as a standard phone screen just to get to know me a little bit better and such. Through HR, I set up another phone interview with someone within the department and group that I was going to be working with. A day later, I was contacted by the manager of that department for the phone interview. She asked the standard interview questions; it wasn't very difficult. The interviewer was very enthusiastic and kind so I felt very comfortable. I should have been brought in for an in-person interview as well but I was in the middle of exams at the time and they were understanding enough to know that it would have been difficult for me to come in. The very next week, HR called me again to let me know that they were extending me an offer.

Interview Questions
7 people found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers