Avis Budget Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

409 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accounting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Both the interview and hiring process were very easy. I went into the office for one interview and they asked very basic questions and talked to me about the position.

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

I liked the four question online at-home video initial interview. I was effective and easily accomplished. This was followed by a phone call inviting me to a face-to-face interview that was scheduled for the next day. I declined to attend the face to face interview after
     calculating the inadequacy of the pay scale on a seasonal, part-time basis.

Interview Questions

• Q: What was the most difficult situation you encountered while driving and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Miami, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

In dept you walk in and you are greeted by the hiring manager you may be given the opportunity to look around. Be nice as you never know who is who! Everyone around may actually be apart of the interview process but I was not sure.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview was an exchange of conversation, the hiring manager was very friendly and the questions weren't hard they were more about you personality and you management style. The interview was an 1H30 long. He asked me approximately 20 questions and was honest about the job description and what I will be doing if i get it.

Manager Interview

Interview

Very simple ... Easy going ... Great Company ... long time employees... LOW turn over ..GREAT place to work ...nice benifts ... Asked lots of question ... Hours working ... 45 plus hours

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a hard customer   1 Answer

Car Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Key West, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Key West, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

Through an interview app. It was new to me but had the characteristics of a face time prerecorded video. Three questions in total focus the camera and as there recited to you give your best details answering the questions.

Interview Questions

• Customer service experience.   1 Answer

Pricing Analyst Interview

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a member from HR just 2 days after to set up a phone screening. Very basic, just going over your background and experience and telling you about the role. Was asked to come in for an on site interview scheduled 2 days later. 2 interviews both consisting of 4 managers within the department you'll be working in. Pretty straightforward nothing too complicated mainly just asking questions about your resume and past experiences and trying to see if you will be a good fit to join their team. There is an exercise at the end where they have you review a spreadsheet similar to what you'll be doing in the position. Its more laid back than you think. They do a good job walking you through it just pay attention to what they have to say and you'll be able to answer any questions based off general knowledge. There's also an online assessment you have to complete afterwards that tests your behavioral and analytical skills. They said I would hear from them within 2 weeks but I got a call the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• What would you say is your biggest asset that can brought to our team?   1 Answer

Car Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grand Junction, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Grand Junction, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

Should be able to dress sharp look sharp. Be able to sell people on anything. Should be on time every day. Be able to get to where you are going efficiently. Sell cars

Interview Questions

• Could not figure out how to watch interview video got one according to my phone   1 Answer

Courtesy Bus Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online. It took around a week. I applied online and around two hours later, I got a call for an interview. I went next day to the interview and got hired on the spot. They made me come back to take the drug test around 4 days later and the results came in the next day. I got called in for training the day after.

Interview Questions

• How is your customer service experience?   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview. They moved through the interview process extremely fast which should have been a red flag, and were quick to make an offer, which was low.