Avis Budget Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Updated Nov 13, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Antelope, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Antelope, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview was online, answering questions by a interviewer. There were five questions to be answered. I had to record my answers, by the interviewer.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a car that was rented in good condition, comes back with damage's?   1 Answer

Global Benefits Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

The process went fast. I spoke with an in house recruiter who within a couple days organized a telephone interview with the hiring manager. With in a few business days she scheduled me on site for an interview with hiring manager and CHRO. Each interview was about one hour, one on one with traditional historical questions (e.g. "How did you handle..."). Within 10 business days I my declination email.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

Very easy and quick!! Online application was self explanatory.. and the online interview was great and cut down a lot of time when I went to the face to face..

Interview Questions

• How well do I handle irrate customers   1 Answer

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Phila, PA) in May 2017.

Interview

Quick,easy,fast,didn't take long for them to get back with me and it wasn't a long process filled out application they called me back in less than twwo weeks very simple process

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

recruiter reached out, scheduled phone interview with hiring manager, manager moved call time, then was late to call, promised to follow up with next steps - crickets never heard live from recruiter or hiring manager again - email received they would be pursuing another applicant - that's fine but would have appreciated a live call.

Interview Questions

• What do you like most about your role   1 Answer

Avis Budget Group Response

Apr 19, 2017 – Human Resources Manager

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your interview experience. We always look to improve our hiring process to ensure that it is consistent and that our candidates... More

Operations Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Detroit, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied for the Ops Mgr Trainee position, and got an email the next week requesting a face to face interview. The email contained a generic 'we're hiring' job fair email, and that right there raised a red flag. The interview location was at their rundown Detroit office (dirty, dingy and smelly), and you will have to sign in and wait. You'll get a completely random person who doesn't know the first thing about you, or the position you applied for. It is by far the worst recruiting process I have ever gone through. This time last year, the recruitment process was actually somewhat decent, and you'd start with a 1-on-1 phone interview with someone who actually knew the position you applied for. I guess they lost common sense and decency at some point within the last year. I was glad (albeit, not surprised) that I was not moved forward, as the interviewer I got was very blunt. They hire in bulk, so be warned when you work for this company. With weekly hiring fairs, I'm doubtful you'll be there long.

Interview Questions

• Do you have management experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kahului, HI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Kahului, HI).

Interview

The manager asked me to sell her something in the room, which was cornyh, to say the least. Then, she went on to talk about her dog for 10 minutes. It was a joke.

Shuttler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Florissant, MO).

Interview

Open interviews went great just wanted to know my availability to work. I waited about a hour but there also were a lot of people waiting to be interviewed. Brought in my printed out resume. Went into interview with another individual. Once interview was completed we both were offered the job. Filled out forms and application same day and was also giving paper to drug test the following week

Interview Questions

• Am I okay with working in multiple weather conditions   1 Answer
    • Am I okay with a set schedule   1 Answer

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2017.

Interview

Very friendly, easy questions, the interview process was an exchange of conversation. They ask you about your background and experiences. They give you a tour of the facilities and introduce you to your future colleagues.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tulsa, OK) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied online received call from out of state recruiter with a phone interview within 2 hours of applying.The recruiter emailed a call center online assessment same day. After passing that I was asked if I could come to Tulsa office for an informational meeting. See the facility listen in on calls etc. After informational meeting recruiter contacted me and sent another online assessment which I passed. Later that day I was invited in for an interview the following week. The interview was a joke. I met with the CSR manager. She must have had a bad day - asked me 5 pages of "behavior type" questions! I couldn't get this lady off her script it was brutal - she didn't smile at all. I finished the interview and felt good about it and the answers I gave. I sent "thank you for interview" email and waited. Received email next day informing me I wasn't a fit. Disappointed because they offer lots of great benefits and perks.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you had to resolve a conflict...   1 Answer