Avis Budget Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

2.4

Treasury Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Interviewed once then they said the job was filled. Then got called back in for a second interview and heard the position was filled again. After the third interview I got the offer.

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

By far, the worst company I interviewed with. I went on three face to face interviews for an HR position. I followed up numerous times and not one person had the decency to respond to my phone calls and emails. Trust me, I can accept rejection. Everything starts in HR and a true display and insight to a company's culture. Or lack of. Thank you. You did me a great favor.

Interview Questions

• What kind of car do you have? Yes, I was actually asked this question.   1 Answer

Operations Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Denver, CO) in October 2015.

Interview

Submitted an application. Was contacted approximately a week later to set up a phone interview. Then was set up for a face to face interview but I was unable to attend due to a last minute medical procedure. After reviewing information from the phone interview, I decided the job did not meet my needs.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied and about 1 week later I had a phone interview, then the following week I had an in person interview. The questions weren't too difficult, basic managing questions how do you teach people, how do you stay organized, things like that. They really seemed like they want toomey people as most of the staff is in their mid-late 30s and up.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

Multiple interviews, one on one and two on one. Questions ranged from behavioral to situational. Significant focus placed on 'fixing' and 'improving' the operation. Initial phone interview with HR director then in person interview in Tulsa, trip was very fast and the interview lasted about 4 hours.

Interview Questions

• Describe your approach to leadership development, what do you look for in contact center performance improvement, how do you communicate this to the staff, how do you hold people accountable, what does accountability look like to you ...   1 Answer

Parker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX).

Interview

i had got there about 7 in the morning, they asked all the basic things( whatever is on your resume) after that first 1 on 1 with the DM you get another 1 on 1 with the assistant manager about how good of a driver you are, your expierences from past jobs giving you scenarios and asking what you would do in the situation, kind of like roll play. He also lectures you about harassment. If you get the job they direct you to a building to get drug tested...after a week if you pass you show up for the training videos which take about 2 to 3 hours and you mean all the managers of all the departments. They also hook you up with pizza and soda..

Car Return Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

i did a phone interview which took all of ten minute. After was scheduled for a in person interview which took all of 30 minutes and I was offered the job . and scheduled for drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• what to I look for in a job   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

One interview face to face. Met with the hiring manager on site. Very easy. Not much to the interview process. I was asked about my previous experience with customer service.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online got a phone call from a recruiter about a week later she told me about the position the pay and asked if I would like to meet with the area manager at the airport JfK the next day I sat down with the manager and we talked about an hour he was with the company for 16 years told me what he wanted from his mangers and wanted to know if I had what it took to help him turn around what he called the service part of the business overall it was a good interview he told me if he was going to move forward that I would hear from him within a week

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Phone briefing, two in person interviews for management role. Challenging questions were asked by hr manager and the district manager. I can't remember all of them but each interview was two hours