Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 600 interviews

Employee Referral25%
2.2
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Quick and easy Straight to point Background check Documentation (ID etc) Policies Experience Resume Walk through of daily task Hours Pay rate Communication between recruiters and managers is great and they worked together to schedule my interview and get all of my information processed. We discussed my role and how I can help accomplish company goals and standards. Great interview and I’m confident in starting the position and know exactly what is expected of me.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Feb 2018

Interview

I applied online through the Avis-Budget Group site. I was contacted shortly thereafter by a recruiter and after a brief phone screen, I was invited in for an interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager was really very nice, and I felt we had a great conversation. Both the hiring manager and recruiter said they would follow up, and yeah, that never happened...even after I followed up with them. It takes time to go on these interviews, and I feel the least these folks can do is hold true to their word. Even if they have to say "I'm sorry, we're not interested," they should say something. It's awfully cowardly to promise to follow up and then pretend like you never existed in the first place. That attitude is pretty much run of the mill at most companies out there, it's unfortunate.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself
    Answer Question

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Very simple ... Easy going ... Great Company ... long time employees... LOW turn over ..GREAT place to work ...nice benifts ... Asked lots of question ... Hours working ... 45 plus hours

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a hard customer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2014

Interview

The interview process was very thorough and only took less then an hour. It consisted of four parts. Filling out the application, preliminary review, personality test and final interview. After the process was done it took two days to get a final reply.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Apr 2012

Interview

good interview, will get back with me, felt comfortable with process

Interview Questions
  • most difficult employee experience

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Miami, FL) in Apr 2009

Interview

Questions on schedule flexibility, working with others, customer service scenarios. It is all about taking care of the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Will you relocate, always say yes even if the answer is no. They won't hire you if you say no.

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers