Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jan 4, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 10 of over 600 interviews

Applied online100%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

Applied online and next day received email from recruiter to set up phone screen. Two weeks later schedule on-site interview. Pretty typical interview with heavy focus on situational questions. Said I would hear back soon, months go by and nothing.

Interview Questions
  • What is a question I should have asked you, but didn't?
    Answer Question

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Quick phone screening, then a about a 2 hour in-person interview which included a technical assessment. Talked with 6 different people in the company who were all friendly for the most part.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Vancouver, BC) in Dec 2017

Interview

I applied online and I got a phone call three days after. The manager interviewed me at the headquarter at Richmond. The interview took half an hour. Questions were pretty basic, just went through my resume.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by a member from HR just 2 days after to set up a phone screening. Very basic, just going over your background and experience and telling you about the role. Was asked to come in for an on site interview scheduled 2 days later. 2 interviews both consisting of 4 managers within the department you'll be working in. Pretty straightforward nothing too complicated mainly just asking questions about your resume and past experiences and trying to see if you will be a good fit to join their team. There is an exercise at the end where they have you review a spreadsheet similar to what you'll be doing in the position. Its more laid back than you think. They do a good job walking you through it just pay attention to what they have to say and you'll be able to answer any questions based off general knowledge. There's also an online assessment you have to complete afterwards that tests your behavioral and analytical skills. They said I would hear from them within 2 weeks but I got a call the next day offering me the job.

Interview Questions
  • What would you say is your biggest asset that can brought to our team?
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ)

Interview

There was initially a Phone screen, then 2 in person interviews with management.there is also an online test of interview goes well. Look at data for analysis while asked typical questions.

Interview Questions
  • How do you tell someone you work with no that has more experience than you?
5 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Jun 2015

Interview

Had an interview with HR then they set up an on-site interview with two sets of managing groups. They said they would contact me within the week and it has been over a month and half and still have not had an update regarding the position.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time when you had problems with upper management.
1 person found this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Found job posting online and applied with my resume. Received a call back within a couple days to set up a phone interview. Had an in-person interview set up with 24 hours of phone interview. Met with two separate groups for approximately 45 minutes each during the interview, and received an offer approximately two weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • They had you review data in a manner similar to how you would in the position, though they helped you through it. They didn't expect you to have it perfected, but enough general knowledge to work your way through it.
5 people found this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Not difficult. Usually a phone interview and then an in person. They go over resume and past experience, they want to get a feel for the kind of person you are and if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions
  • Random questions, what motivates you? what is one flaw about yourself?
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Nov 2011

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. I was invited to come in the follow week for a 1 on 1 interview and a group interview. I was invited back the following week to meet with 2 more manager in the pricing department. I was also asked to take a skills test. I received and accepted my offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to do a spread sheet analysis on the spot. It took me by surprise.
4 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in Nov 2010

Interview

first was a 15 minute phone screen, discussing why you want the job etc.. then a week later had in person which was 30minutes 1:1 with hr and then another 30minute panel interview with 3 managers. what are some criticism that a past employer gave you during a review? what motivates you? how would you describe an ideal manager?

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 10 Interviews