Avis Budget Group Pricing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Pricing Analyst Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

There was initially a Phone screen, then 2 in person interviews with management.there is also an online test of interview goes well. Look at data for analysis while asked typical questions.

Interview Questions

• How do you tell someone you work with no that has more experience than you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in June 2015.

Interview

Had an interview with HR then they set up an on-site interview with two sets of managing groups. They said they would contact me within the week and it has been over a month and half and still have not had an update regarding the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had problems with upper management.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ).

Interview

Found job posting online and applied with my resume. Received a call back within a couple days to set up a phone interview. Had an in-person interview set up with 24 hours of phone interview. Met with two separate groups for approximately 45 minutes each during the interview, and received an offer approximately two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• They had you review data in a manner similar to how you would in the position, though they helped you through it. They didn't expect you to have it perfected, but enough general knowledge to work your way through it.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Not difficult. Usually a phone interview and then an in person. They go over resume and past experience, they want to get a feel for the kind of person you are and if you are a good fit for the job.

Interview Questions

• Random questions, what motivates you? what is one flaw about yourself?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Parsippany, NJ

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2011.

Interview

I initially had a phone interview with the HR recruiter. I was invited to come in the follow week for a 1 on 1 interview and a group interview.

I was invited back the following week to meet with 2 more manager in the pricing department. I was also asked to take a skills test.

I received and accepted my offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a spread sheet analysis on the spot. It took me by surprise.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Parsippany, NJ) in November 2010.

Interview

first was a 15 minute phone screen, discussing why you want the job etc.. then a week later had in person which was 30minutes 1:1 with hr and then another 30minute panel interview with 3 managers.

what are some criticism that a past employer gave you during a review?
    what motivates you?
    how would you describe an ideal manager?