Avis Budget Group RSA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group RSA Interview Questions

2.1

RSA Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Knew someone at the location pretty much had the job before the interview

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

RSA Interview

Interview

Called for interview, went over role play sales, and past work experience

Interview Questions

Negotiation

base rate firm

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Albany, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Very Positive And Willing To Fit You In The Best Position Within The Company

Interview Questions

• There Really Wasn't Any They Were Very Straight Forward And Honest What You See Is What You Get.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy As Pie

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (El Paso, TX) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied in person and online. I passed a (choose the best answer) personality quiz.
    It's a test to see what you'd do in certain scenarios. Keep calling and they will remember your name.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I could sell them something. Being able to carry a conversation and talk about the products is all they really care about.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

This was done with 3 people, the shift manager, Airport Manager, ad DM. They ask you questions about experience and have a mock car rental experience. There is a drug test and a pretty strict background check. there is no salary negotiation so that's easy, but there are regular raises given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There is no negotiation because it. Is negotiated within a union contract. The contract is renegotiated regularly and each employee has a chance to have their say.

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Nash, TN) in January 2011.

Interview

Phone Interview and In person interview and a Background check and a drug test. Hired on the spot. One manager. Asked to walk out and pick some cars and then come back for a role play situation.

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in December 2013.

Interview

Online survery tool about 1 hour to complete then
    Did a phone interview took about 20 minutes
    basic questions
    whats your strengths and weaknesses
    do you bring experience with you
    tested knowledge on how to sell you something
    Talked about the company background what they do
    not difficult at all

RSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (City of London, England (UK)).

Interview

Call from 3rd party recruiter to start with phone interview, then another phone interview, then live interview. Questions were pretty standard for a sales position... what experience do you have? Sell me an object in the room, etc., etc... Manager was very nice and approachable, and gave a quick rundown of what was expected

RSA Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in September 2011.

Interview

In the interview, there was talk of previous jobs and dealing with customer. Since this position is sales, they also do a role play where you showcase your ability to sell. I showed a bit of personality, but I was very nervous. But, they were in the middle of recent turn over. I've heard rumors about how the rsa do not stay long. The probationary period was discussed wherein you must meet certain sales goals, or you will not make it.

RSA Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in August 2011.

Interview

First interview entailed a one on one with the divisional manager asked what are you like? Be prepared to sell something and overcome objections. Also be very outgoing. Second interview is more of just a personal interview why you want to work here what your like and so forth. Not to hard if you have had a sales position before than you should be familiar with the interview process. Make sure to ask questions if you don't ask for the job you don't deserve it, its a sales job so sell yourself and make sure you close the sale/interview. Peace hope that helps someone out.