Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Rapid Return Agent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 15, 2015

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 598 interviews

In Person33%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jul 2015

Interview

Short phone interview, then a very easy in person interview. They ask you to bring a resume, but even when you have a very strong one they don't take it into consideration. They ask you how much you would like to be payed but then tell you that it's company policy to start at $9 / hr. Why they bother asking, I don't know.

Interview Questions
  • Have you ever had to deal with a customer who was unhappy, what did you do to resolve the situation?
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tampa, FL) in Feb 2014

Interview

Asked about previous experience with customer service. Basically was an overview of my resume. Asked scenario questions such as how I would conduct myself in a fast paced working environment. Asked if I would be willing to work in different working environments.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL) in Feb 2010

Interview

I was referred to the appropriate office and greeted by the administrative secretary who confirmed my interview and introduced me to the hiring manager, who probed my previous work experience and offered me more choices than the job applied for. After some discussion we agreed on a position and I started the job two days later.

Interview Questions
  • Can you work an 8 hour shift without a break?

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers