Avis Budget Group Rental Car Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Rental Car Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (San Francisco, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

This company was very professional. I enjoyed the people I spoke with for my interviews. There were 3 different interviews with a test (called questionnaire) before the last one. I feel that they explained everything very clearly and took the time to answer any question I may have had. The longest part of the interview process would be the drug test portion. This takes a couple of days. They do try to get all the personal interviews done in one day, but if need be they can spread it over two days. The interviews are on site and pretty strait forward. The nice thing is that they give you a script in the second interview and you have the opportunity to go through a mock sale to a customer.

Interview Questions

• (you receive a script) Read this over to yourself and then pitch it to me. Try to pitch me on an upgrade.   1 Answer
  • Why do you feel that you are good for the rental car business?   1 Answer

Negotiation

This is a union job so the salary is pretty strait forward. There really was no room for negotiation as the union did that already and so the starting wage is what it is. However, I feel it is pretty reasonable.