Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Rental Sales Agent Interview Questions

Updated Nov 9, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 72 of over 599 interviews

In Person6%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Interview was a quick and easy zoom call mostly just wanted to see how I was as a person and if I interacted with people well lasted less than 20 minutes

Interview Questions
  • What is my past experience
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Detroit, MI) in Oct 2021

Interview

Over the phone, little to no questions. Miscommunication, liars. 10 minutes phone interview. Called me and barely asked any info, offered me a job, sent a email with incorrect orientation information.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Portland, OR) in Jun 2021

Interview

Initial interview followed by an interview with a manager. Drug test that did not include cannabis in Oregon. I was hired basically on the spot. Very easy interview process really

Interview Questions
  • Contrast a sale you got and another sale you got that you didn’t think you would get.

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Overall good process with questions about previous experiences and career prospect. They asked for a role play to do. You have to perform a typical sales situation with a person calling and you had to try to help the person to solve the problem. Found it very good.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Burlington, VT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (South Burlington, VT) in May 2018

Interview

You start by doing a recorded Webcam interview. You answer 5 questions and they are asking about examples from your previous customer service jobs. They ask things like "When is a time you went above and beyond expectations for a customer?" or " Describe a time you had a customer complaint and what you did to resolve the issue". If you get called in for an in-person interview, it's a lot more relaxed and they already know a little about who you are and what you are about because they watched your recorded interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time that you were very busy and had multiple tasks to get done at the same time. How did you handle this situation?

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL)

Interview

on the phone process short simple just figuring out the work ethic. type of schedule you like and how to deal with customers. then after you meet with the district manager. they send your off for a drug test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Yuma, AZ) in Oct 2017

Interview

Quick and easy, asked thorough questions and made it a breeze to come in and interview, talked about past jobs and asked me personality questions. Very straightforward and easy.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rome

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Rome) in May 2017

Interview

Role play e colloquio sulle capacità e background educativo. Domande su formazione e role play molto simile a quello che poi era la mansione lavorativa. Persone educate, colloquio durato 1 ora.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jan 2017

Interview

About 3 days after I sent an application, I got a call to schedule an interview. I arrived 20 minutes early, and the interview started a half hour late. I never got a call or email saying yes or no after that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Idaho Falls, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Idaho Falls, ID) in Aug 2016

Interview

Manager just explained the job and set up a phone interview with a different manager. The phone interview was easy, we just walked through a role play of what you will say to customers, and how you will offer them different cars based on information they give you.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 72 Interviews