Avis Budget Group Rental Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Rental Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2017

2.4

Rental Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in September 2016.

Interview

Filled out online application, took online assessment, and then had a phone interview. The online assessment dealt with different customer and salesperson interactions and choosing the best and worst reactions of the salesperson from a given set of reactions. The phone interview was fairly simple and asked the same type of questions you get in a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Houston, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed and pleasant. The interviewer explained the full scope of the job discription. He also explained to me the hours that the salespersons work. This was a very relaxed and pleasant interview.

Interview Questions

• Pretend to sell me something of my choice.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

It's Thursday Feb 4 2016 and I have been waiting for me interviewer for a little over 2 hrs now. Extremely unprofessional. Receptionist is friendly but has no idea where the manager is.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (San Jose, CA).

Interview

After call-in. Back-to back interviews with managers. Basic questions about your sales experience and whether or not you can be scripted to sale. If they like you they will tell you to go get your urine test that same day. Had to pay for parking to get to the interview and once there had to wait for an hour until a manager was available to interview me. Found out I wasn't the only one that had happen to.

Rental Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in July 2015.

Interview

They used a new technology called HireVue, it consisted of multiple choice and timed recorded answers. It was a good experience and something I had never used before. It takes away some stress yet adds it at the same time. Critical of your voice when recording and watching the time

Rental Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group.

Interview

Surfing the ABG website you will find all available job postings. After you submit the application along with a copy of your resume, you will recieve confirmation stating the application was recieved. Following comes a phone interview with a recruiting agent. Next youre scheduled for a live interview. If all is well, you will be asked to submit a drugscreen after the love interview. We are a drugfree workplace and have a smoke free fleet.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance where you had to assist a highly unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Bloomington, MN) in May 2015.

Interview

I filled out and application online and submitted my resume. I was then sent a link for an assessment test that was 25 minutes long, but very basic. About a week later I was contacted to do a phone interview. I passed the phone interview and was told I could either do a face to face interview at a local job fair Avis Budget Group was about to have or schedule one. I schedule an interview. I was interviewed by a supervisor who was very personable. She said she thought I would be a good addition to the Avis Budget Group family. I was sent to meet with the site manager where I would actually be working to see ifI would be a good fit there. Long story short I was hired. The entire process was a little lengthy.

*Driving record must be clean no matter what position you apply for*

Interview Questions

• If a manager asked you to do something that you feel is not safe how would your respond?
      Name a time when you dealt with a dissatisfied customer and what was the outcome?

You might have to "sale" the interviewee something such as a pencil.

Can you work in fast paced environments?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

I applied online. I took the assessment and did a phone interview with HR; then went to do face to face with the manager and operations manager. They barley asked me any questions. Then I got a call back siting I got but for another position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Made online application. Received info that recruiter wants to make phone interview, which was passed. She scheduled the interview at Budget LAX. When I showed up nobody knew regarding the interview or were interested . It was complete waste of the time. Maybe recruiter is paid per interviews. After 45 min wait had an interview with young female. At the end normal - we contact you etc jargon.

Interview Questions

• You are expected to work graveyard shift. There is base plus performance commission.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position received an email the day after telling me to call the 1800 number for the telephone interview first day i called 5 times no answer next day after 4 times then the 5th time i got an answer interview went pretty well Thank God i was told that i will be able to schedule a face to face interview i was given all the information i needed as to what to do before i went to interview.... my interview is not until next week of march 2015 if the hours are promising then i will accept the job heard great things about the company

Interview Questions

• State an experience you have had with a difficult customer   1 Answer