Avis Budget Group Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avis Budget Group Sales Associate Interview Questions

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Columbia, SC) in March 2015.

Interview

1) online assessment 2) received a email giving a number to call to set up a phone interview 3) it took a week and half to schedule a phone interview.. No one answered for about 4 days , left multiple messages .. Finnaly someone called back 4) in store interview with manager , but she didn't know I was scheduled so I had to reschedule then she called about 2 weeks later to set up interview 5 the 2 days later her manager called back and did a phone interview , I did background n drug test .. Waiting on a phone call back

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avis Budget Group

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Asheville, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

The hiring process for this job did not take much time at all. It seems they are just trying to get someone to except the low hourly rate they offer.

Interview Questions

• The rate of pay is $8.25 per hour, is this acceptable?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2010.

Interview

talked a lot about sales and specifically about the same type of sales for upgrading to get higher commissions

Interview Questions

• kept asking same question even though I have not had a sales job before   1 Answer
    • name a sales process   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tampa, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

I responded to an advertisement stating that the position paid $60k/yr. When I arrived, I was interviewed by an intern who had never interviewed anyone before and it was obvious. She was completely clueless about the position and despite having my resume in her hand, she asked if I had any sales experience. Really?

Interview Questions

Their ad said $60k/yr but what they meant was $9.00/hr..? I drove 45 minutes and felt like I had just been duped by false advertising. I can't even imagine renting a car from them not to mention working for them.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in February 2012.

Interview

For me, I only had one interview. My manager had me come in and he gave me a pretty quick one on one interview, then showed me a few things on the computer systems. I think he did that because the program is very old and very confusing if you've never worked with it before, and I think he wanted to see if I would grasp anything before hiring me. The next day I was called in and he hired me on the spot. For about 2-4 weeks after you've been hired you will do a training program on the computer to learn the system. Once you learn it will become very easy.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable driving large vehicles in and out of a small garage?   1 Answer