Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Sales Performance Manager Interview Questions

Updated Nov 28, 2018

To filter interviews, or .
Found 3 of over 600 interviews

Applied online50%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Jacksonville, FL) in Nov 2018

Interview

Was contacted pretty immediate after submitting my resume' and set up for a phone interview. Which led to a 2nd phone interview. Initial person I phone interviewed with appeared more hospitable and knowledgable on position then the 2nd person I spoke with. I was told I would hear back from someone in a week to week and a half continue to the next phase and never heard back from anyone. (not even if I didn't get to continue to next phase of interview process as told on phone.

Interview Questions
  • To explain my resume' history. Why I was leaving my current employer.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jan 2017

Interview

What an eye opening experience, They have a recruiting company that handled my application. People Scout, after two weeks I got an email from a lady for a time to set up a phone interview. 30 minutes before she emails me says she has a training seminar, I thought no problem lets schedule for another day. We did, I called her at the time and she did not answer, left an email message and another phone call all unanswered. I don't think I want to work for a company that is represented by these folks.

Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Washington, DC)

Interview

I got in contact with a recruiter and we e-mailed back and forth, we did a phone interview call and it went well, so she set up an interview in person with another Sales Performance Manager. After it was confirmed, I had to fax papers etc. Interview was at 2pm and after searching forever to find the place within the airport, I found it, got there 10 minutes early. Well, I waited for about 40 minutes (2:40) before he came out. Assuming he got busy. I went into his office and we sat down, went well. I also met with the other manager, he even walked me around the facility. At the end I asked what the follow up process is, he said 2 weeks! So, I have to wait 2 weeks to hear back, I feel why take me around and talk business and not hire me? I felt insignificant and after all the preparing I did and I also wrote up my own document. So now I have to wait 2 weeks without pay, so he can interview tons of people and that doesn't mean I got the job, anyone can have it now. Guess i'm a little disappointed, did anyone else have to wait 2 weeks?

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? Why do you want to work here? What experience do you have? What would you do to change and help the facility?
Be the first to find this interview helpful