Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Service Agent Interview Questions

Updated Apr 7, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 599 interviews

Employee Referral14%
1.7
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Green Bay, WI) in Jun 2016

Interview

It was pretty much a basic interview with the manager, then a second manager for the next one. Some of the questions are different, but they pertain to the job. Overall it's pretty much an interview that you get at a McDonalds. They also ask for a background check which is understandable as you're driving cars. They don't drug test unless you crash a car, so you don't have to worry about that.

Interview Questions
  • What's something you think people forget to clean in a car.
    1 Answer
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Detroit, MI) in May 2016

Interview

Brief, lol. Went well, no hard questions. HR lady was super nice, very friendly. She smiled a lot, explained the job duites, raises & promotions. You have nothing to worry about, it's not like a corporate interview.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Milwaukee, WI) in Mar 2016

Interview

Pretty Easy interview. it's clear they will hire any average joe off the street. I interviewed with a manager named lucy. she was the only cool manager there. everybody else was meh. I'd rather go back to working at kfc than avis.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you were faced with a difficult situation at work.

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group

Interview

Apply online at one of their home sites. Wait for a email to confirm that you want to work for the company. You will take a online "test" and will get a call to set up a interview. After you get a interview you will be required to take a drug test and criminal back ground screening.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Detroit, MI) in Feb 2015

Interview

Interview process was a tad bit unorganized, but the managers that I interviewed were so nice and were not only focused on job related questions but who I was as a person. The process took about two weeks, not too long. I originally applied for another position that suited my experience a little more, but I was offered another job position. I was comfortable doing either.

Interview Questions
  • I was not asked specific questions, they interviewers just wanted to know what kind of person I was. We laughed with each other and talked for a little while. Just be yourself and you will be fine.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Chicago, IL) in Jun 2013

Interview

I met with the district manager at the office for interview after recieving a reply from the administrative assistant two weeks before the interview. I got the interview by applying online.

Interview Questions
  • He told me about the company and what was expected of me in my position
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Charleston, WV) in Apr 2009

Interview

Met with manager....easy! Simple apptitude test,then next day drug test, hired within a week..

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers