Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Shuttle Driver Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 7 of over 598 interviews

Campus Recruiting14%
1.6
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Phila, PA) in May 2017

Interview

Quick,easy,fast,didn't take long for them to get back with me and it wasn't a long process filled out application they called me back in less than twwo weeks very simple process

Interview Questions
  • How was my driving record
    1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in East Point, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (East Point, GA) in Jan 2016

Interview

They asked basic interview questions. The environment was relaxed and comfortable. For the Driver position there were really simple/easy questions asked.They talked about what to expect from working there. They also talked about hours that was available and which you prefer if selected for the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Memphis, TN) in Jun 2015

Interview

I did an online driving test and I passed the test. I also had a interview with an Avis representative then they gave me a time to go see a manager at the Avis in Memphis. Once I did the interview with the manager I got hired on the spot. I went to do a drug test and background check and they called me in for orientation.

Interview Questions
  • Q. Why did you choose to work for Avis? Q. Can you work in a group setting? Q Do you like to drive out of town?(Jackson, Tn etc.)
9 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (South San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2015

Interview

Sent in App. got a call for interview, went for drug screen, after the results came back I was called in for orientation and reported to work the next day.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Oklahoma City, OK) in Jun 2014

Interview

phone screen first. short and informal because of the lack of skill needed at position. was given opportunity to apply for other positions as well based on being "over qualified" started the next week

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL) in Mar 2014

Interview

Started very late, 45 minutes late. Was conducted in a poor trailer office. The interview was not conducted at, or for the site I applied for. I would have much rather had the interview rescheduled as he was on a conference call about the business, which is totally understandable. They are very strict about their low wage, there is no negotiating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Abilene, TX) in Nov 2013

Interview

Access to the web site and application process was exceptionally informative and easy. The interview process was conducted very professionally by Joseph Stewart. The explanation of pay and driving duties was clear and to the point. All of my questions were answered to my satisfaction.

Interview Questions
  • Was the hourly rate acceptable to me? My reply was, "A low paycheck certainly beats no paycheck.

Popular Careers with Avis Budget Group Job Seekers