Cover image for Avis Budget Group

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Avis Budget Group Shuttler Interview Questions

Updated Sep 14, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 11 of over 600 interviews

In Person18%
1.4
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Employee in Florissant, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Florissant, MO)

Interview

Open interviews went great just wanted to know my availability to work. I waited about a hour but there also were a lot of people waiting to be interviewed. Brought in my printed out resume. Went into interview with another individual. Once interview was completed we both were offered the job. Filled out forms and application same day and was also giving paper to drug test the following week

Interview Questions
  • Am I okay with working in multiple weather conditions
    1 Answer
  • Am I okay with a set schedule

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Honolulu, HI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Honolulu, HI) in Apr 2016

Interview

It was simple and easy process very good and understanding of job description I got to watch videos on process of how Abg works and got more information of the company and managers numbers if need to speak to them I enjoyed every info I got from the interview process

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Denver, CO) in Aug 2015

Interview

I filled out some paperwork (long form) which didn't take too long. Spoke with the interviewer briefly and was handed a paper to take a drug test. So, I got the job immediately.

Interview Questions
  • Do I want to work part-time or full-time.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2015

Interview

It was an interview where thwy ask all the questions people normally ask like where do you see yourself in 5 years. What are your good qualities and your bad. Why do you think your a good fit for this position.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you think your a good fit for this position.

Anonymous Employee in Calgary, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Calgary, AB) in Feb 2015

Interview

Took about 2hours and every aspect of job was covered.I was told that company is unionized.I was shown how do i clock in and out before and after work and lunches too.I was also shown the detailing.We also went in a car to the airport and and how to fill the trip sheet.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Edmonton, AB) in Jul 2014

Interview

I applied online after seeing a job posting on a local jobs website. I got a call to do a phone interview and to set up an in person interview. Also had to fill an online questionnaire which was very simple. The in person interview was very easy, I was just told about what the job entailed and if I would be interested in working there. I was, so they hired me on the spot. Overall, it was a very hassle free and pleasant experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Jun 2014

Interview

After applying, they give you a phone call and ask you general questions. You are then scheduled for a face to face interview with the site manager. If the manager likes you, he or she will schedule you to come back for an orientation day. Make sure you bring your driving abstract, resume and application form.

Interview Questions
  • Explain any customer service experience you've had. From a scale of 1-10, how well do you know cars?

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014

Interview

Applied online and received a phone call two hours later to schedule an interview. I had one interview for about 20 minutes and got offered the position 8 days later.

Interview Questions
  • Questions included: Tell me about yourself. Why would you be a good fit? Why do you want to work for Avis? What is your Customer Service experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Jackson, MS) in Jan 2014

Interview

I was contacted by phone by the supervisor and instructed to go to the Avis web site to submit my online application. After submitting the online application I was called into the supervisor's office for a personal interview. After the interview I was referred to an agency for a drug test. About a week later I was contacted to report to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Avis Budget Group

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group in Oct 2013

Interview

Using local job search engine, found Avis was hiring; went through the the thorough web site process and received a call shortly from the HR mgr locally. Set an interview time after answering some questions over the phone. Met with Avis airport manager for one on one interview. Very enjoyable and no-pressure atmosphere there. After interview, I was told I would be hearing from them soon. And in a few days, HR called and offered me a position in which I accepted.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 11 Interviews