Avis Budget Group Interview Questions in Tallahassee, FL | Glassdoor

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Car Shuttler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL) in April 2015.

Interview

My interview lasted about 20 minutes. They focus on why you think you would be a good fit for the company, and your driving history. If you lack a lot of driving experience, you will really have to be able to sell yourself, and talk about what other qualities you have that would be an asset.

Shuttle Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2014.

Interview

Started very late, 45 minutes late. Was conducted in a poor trailer office. The interview was not conducted at, or for the site I applied for. I would have much rather had the interview rescheduled as he was on a conference call about the business, which is totally understandable. They are very strict about their low wage, there is no negotiating.

Rapid Return Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Avis Budget Group (Tallahassee, FL) in February 2010.

Interview

I was referred to the appropriate office and greeted by the administrative secretary who confirmed my interview and introduced me to the hiring manager, who probed my previous work experience and offered me more choices than the job applied for. After some discussion we agreed on a position and I started the job two days later.

Interview Questions

• Can you work an 8 hour shift without a break?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no real negotiations, accept or decline.